Expand and Encourage Public Discourse
Programme activities aim to
- Encourage public discourse on civil society, media, democracy and related issues.
- Train youth, civil society members to express their views through writing to the press, blogging and creating media content to amplify civil society voice.
- Promote open civic dialogues among thought leaders, journalists, and civil society, and to develop forums/ dialogues where people can learn to listen to one another and to encourage differing viewpoints in working towards a common understanding of an issue.
- Build empathy and understanding in all dialogues.
- Support online forums for open constructive feedback and exchange of ideas.
- Forums, talks, seminars, dialogues, conferences
- Online forum/discussion sites