Call for Quotation
Bhutan Centre for Media and Democracy is pleased to announce an exciting opportunity for a consultant(s) to work on a project aimed at developing educational resources to promote a healthy democracy. The project is titled “In Service of a Healthy Democracy – Educating Citizens,” and we are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable consultant to join our team.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in the field of social science.
- Have proven knowledge of and experience in conceptualising, scripting and producing documentaries or multimedia educational resources
- Excellent facilitation skills to draw inspiration for the above resources from various stakeholders.
- Technical skills of filming and editing videos
To achieve this objective, the consultant will be responsible for organizing at least three focus groups with diverse stakeholders, including political parties, youth, vulnerable groups, local government, and rural voters. The consultant will conceptualise and produce five educational videos. We encourage interested consultants with experience in civic education, multi-media media production.. Interested consultants may submit the following documents in the email mentioned below latest by 20th March 2023.
- Comprehensive curriculum vitae/qualification
- Profile of team members (if applying as a team)
- Proof of prior work in similar fields.
- Technical proposal explaining how the videos will be conceptualised and produced with tentative themes for the content based on literature review or an analysis of the civic education needs in the country. Financial proposal quoted in Ngultrum, in the form of a lump sum, inclusive of your professional fee needed to meet the objectives of this assignment.
- Any other relevant information.
Please contact Rosy Chettri (Finance Officer, AFD), BCMD, Thimphu, Bhutan at 02-327903 or email@example.com for ToR and other details.
Only successful applicants will be contacted directly.