Vacancy Announcement- Programme/Communications Officer
|Designation/ Post||Minimum Qualification & Experiences||No. of Slot(s)||Contract Period|
|Programme/Communications Officer||Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
(Preference will be given to those with Masters degree in fields related to media, political science etc. and work experience in non-profit organisations)
|1||3 years, extendable based on performance|
Applications consisting of CV with copy of CID, valid Security Clearance, related educational & work certificates and NOC from employer, if employed, are invited for submission for the above-mentioned post by December 8th 2021 before 1700 hours addressed to the Executive Director, Bhutan Centre for Media and Democracy, Jangsam Lam, Changangkha, Thimphu.
Salary/position negotiable based on qualification and work experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further inquiries kindly call 02 327903 during office hrs (0900-1700) or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Programme Officer (Communications)
Summary of position: Under the supervision and directives of the Executive Director and in collaboration with Programme Officers and the chief editor of the Druk Journal, the Programme Communications Officer supports/implements/coordinates BCMD’s programme development through the Terms of Reference as furnished below:
- Communications – BCMD website/ FB and E-newsletter, the CSO website and all external communications – maintenance, updates, and designs.
- Updating/producing BCMD’s various online sites and multimedia needs.
- Design brochures and flyers for the organization
- Marketing BCMD publications
- Assist in Druk Journal production. Communicating with writers, coordinating with printers (Kuensel or other) for publication of the final copies, with the necessary admin/logistic support provided by BCMD staff.
- Management of BCMD’s publication and communications stock inventory and archival system.
- Handling media relations and media- related activities.
- Assist in any other programme needs
- Work with other Finance/Admin staff to develop, monitor, evaluate and report on the organization’s annual budget.
- Support the creation and distribution of year-end financial reports
- Provide support as requested for all other Amin/Finance activities.
- Maintain professional links with other organizations and establish new networks.
- Contribute to team learning by coordinating regular office meetings and learning sessions.
- Represent BCMD in any meetings/ planning exercises/ forums involving CSOs, and development partners.