Call for Quotation
Posted by Bhutan Centre for Media and Democracy, April 11th, 2023
Bhutan Centre for Media and Democracy is seeking professional services from relevant individual consultant/s to carry out an evaluation study of participatory planning & countering disinformation.. The consultant will work in close consultation and collaboration with BCMD and submit the final report by DD/MM/YY.
Timeline: 20 man-days spread over 4 months. Commencing from the beginning of May 2023.
Qualification and experience Required:
- At least a Master’s Degree, preferably in the field of social science/public policy/governance etc.
- Have prior experience of conducting research or M&E projects in related fields.
- Knowledge of and experience in implementing and analysing quantitative and qualitative data.
- Excellent critical thinking, problem-solving and organisational skills
- Excellent report writing skills.
Interested consultants may submit the following documents in the email mentioned below latest by DD/MM/YY.
- Technical proposal (with relevant literature review, well-developed research design and methodology, and analysis plan).
- Financial proposal quoted in Ngultrum inclusive of all costs necessary to meet the objectives of this assignment.
- Curriculum vitae/qualification
- Relevant experience and proof of prior work in similar fields (insert relevant ones only and indicate your role)
- Any other relevant information.
Please find the ToR here
Please contact Rosy Chettri (Finance Officer, AFD), BCMD, Thimphu, Bhutan at 02-327903 or firstname.lastname@example.org for other details.
Only successful applicants will be contacted directly.