Do you want to learn and grow professionally? Do you have good writing and analytical skills?
The Bhutan Centre for Media and Democracy is hiring for a communications position.
Send your application to email@example.com latest by 14th January, 2022 before 17.00 hours addressed to the Executive Director, Bhutan Centre for Media and Democracy, Jangsam Lam, Changangkha, Thimphu with the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of CID
- Valid Security Clearance
- Related educational & work certificates
- NOC from employer, if employed
Salary/position negotiable based on qualification and work experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further inquiries, kindly call 02-327903 during office hours (09:00-17:00)
Terms of Reference
Position: Programme Officer (Communications)
Summary of position: Under the supervision and directives of the Executive Director and in collaboration with Programme Officers and the chief editor of the Druk Journal, the Programme (Communications) Officer supports/implements/coordinates BCMD’s programme development through the Terms of Reference as furnished below:
- Communications – BCMD website/ FB and E-newsletter, the CSO website and all external communications – maintenance, updates, and designs.
- Updating/producing BCMD’s various online sites and multimedia needs.
- Design brochures and flyers for the organization
- Management of BCMD’s publication and communications stock inventory and archival system.
- Marketing BCMD publications
- Handling media relations and media- related activities.
- Assist in Druk Journal production. Communicating with writers, coordinating with printers (Kuensel or other) for publication of the final copies, with the necessary admin/logistic support provided by BCMD staff.
- Assist in any other programme needs
- Work with other Finance/Admin staff to develop, monitor, evaluate and report on the organization’s annual budget.
- Support the creation and distribution of year-end financial reports
- Provide support as requested for all other Admin/Finance activities.
- Maintain professional links with other organizations and establish new networks.
- Contribute to team learning by coordinating regular office meetings and learning sessions.
- Represent BCMD in any meetings/ planning exercises/ forums involving CSOs, and development partners.