Quotation for Consultant
Bhutan Centre for Media and Democracy is seeking professional services from relevant individual consultant/s to produce a Research Report: Youth Voice in Youth Matters. This entails review and analysis of qualitative data gathered from 19 Focus Group Discussions (FGD) collected through youth consultations that were held for the review of the National Youth Policy (NYP) and an online survey. The final report will have to be submitted latest by 10th June 2020.
- At least a Master’s Degree, preferably in the field of social science
- Have proven knowledge of and experience in implementing and analyzing quantitative and qualitative data.
- Excellent critical thinking, problem-solving and organisational skills
- Excellent report writing skills.
Interested consultants may submit the following documents in the same email mentioned above latest by 30 April 2020.
- Proposal on data analysis and interpretation methodology with financial proposal quoted in Ngultrum, in the form of a lump sum, inclusive of your professional fee needed to meet the objectives of this assignment.
- Comprehensive curriculum vitae/qualification
- Relevant experience and proof of prior work in similar fields (if any)
- Any other relevant information.
Please contact Rosy Chettri (Finance Officer, AFD), BCMD, Thimphu, Bhutan 02-327903 or Email email@example.com for ToR and more details.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted directly.