Call for Quotation
Bhutan Centre for Media and Democracy is seeking professional services from relevant individual consultant/s to carry out an evaluation study of citizenship education initiatives. The consultant will work in close consultation and collaboration with BCMD and submit the final report by 15th January, 2022.
- At least a Master’s Degree, preferably in the field of social science.
- Have proven knowledge of and experience in implementing and analysing quantitative and qualitative data.
- Excellent critical thinking, problem-solving and organisational skills
- Excellent report writing skills.
Interested consultants may submit the following documents in the email mentioned below latest by 18th October, 2021.
- Technical proposal (with appropriate literature review, research design and methodology, and analysis plan).
- Financial proposal quoted in Ngultrum, in the form of a lump sum, inclusive of your professional fee needed to meet the objectives of this assignment.
- Comprehensive curriculum vitae/qualification
- Relevant experience and proof of prior work in similar fields
- Any other relevant information.
Please find the ToR here
Please contact Rosy Chettri (Finance Officer, AFD), BCMD, Thimphu, Bhutan at 02-327903 or firstname.lastname@example.org for other details.
Only successful applicants will be contacted directly.