Call for Quotation
Posted by Tempa Wangdi, September 3rd, 2019
Bhutan Centre for Media and Democracy is seeking professional services from relevant individual national consultant/s to conduct a study – An inquiry into citizen’s participation and democratic culture at the local level.
- At least a Master’s Degree, preferably in the field of social science.
- Have proven knowledge of and experience in implementing research methodologies including quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis methods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Interested consultants may submit the following documents in the same email mentioned above latest by 16 September 2019
- Comprehensive curriculum vitae/qualification.
- Relevant experience and proof of prior work in similar fields if any.
- Approach and methodology that will be followed in executing the assignment along with a detailed work plan.
- Financial proposal quoted in Ngultrum, in the form of a lump sum covering both your professional fee and any travel and accommodation costs needed to meet the objectives of this assignment.
- Any other relevant information.
Please contact Manisha Khawas (Asst. Officer, Admin & Accounts), BCMD, Thimphu, Bhutan 02-327903 or email email@example.com for ToR and more details.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.